Prestige Ice Cider - Apple alcohol from Quebec
the Prestige Ice Cider du Domaine Labranche brings elegance and style to your gastronomic evenings. The Apple of Quebec in all its splendor. Taste it, you will be won over and impress your guests.
Balanced and light
The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you have the required legal age and the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
- Type of product
- Alcohol level
- 11 % Flight
- Weight with packaging
- 952 g
- Product dimension
- Length: 5.5 cm, Height: 33 cm, Depth: 6 cm
- 375 ml
- Blend of Macintosh, Cortland and Spartan apples, then cryoconcentrated outdoors during the winter
- Apples, pears, pineapples and honey
- Dark yellow color with golden reflections
- Smooth and refreshing acidity, generous finish reminiscent of spicy honeyed apple
- Country of origin (Region)
- Canada (Quebec)
- Consumer advice
- Serve chilled between 6 and 8 ° C or at room temperature between 16 and 18 ° C
- Drink now or can age up to 10 years. Once opened, can be kept for up to 10 days in the fridge.
- 170 g / L
- Legal Notice
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation. The consumption of alcoholic beverages during pregnancy, even in small quantities, can have serious consequences on the health of the child.
- Liquor sales
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you have the required legal age and the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
Based on 21 reviews
Perfect as an aperitif! (Translated review)
Excellent product! (Translated review)
Very good product (Translated review)
Excelent, I love it (Translated review)
I am used to Norman cider. For me it will be a first... I'm looking forward to this discovery. (Translated review)
Top (Translated review)
For orders over 99 €
Return 100% free
for 30 days
Customer service 7/7
Quick response to your requests
Safe purchase guarantee