Maple syrup - maple syrup and water - Domaine Labranche
A skillfully studied blend of maple syrup and sap
To obtain this drink originating from Canada, a maple syrup vinification process is carried out. It is then blended with maple sap before being aged for 9 to 12 months in oak barrels. This drink has an alcohol content of 12.5% and it is packaged in a 375 ml bottle.
Its dress is dark yellow with golden reflections. Dried fruits, caramel and maple are the notes that stand out on the nose. On the palate, Liquoreux d'érable - Syrup and maple water is full-bodied, with a fruity and complex aromatic bouquet. Its creamy texture in the mouth contrasts with its acidity, without unbalancing its taste.
- Type of product
- Maple syrup
- Alcohol level
- 12.5 % Flight
- Weight with packaging
- 952 g
- Product dimension
- Length: 5.5 cm, Height: 33 cm, Depth: 6 cm
- 375 ml
- Maple syrup, maple sap, tartaric acid, maltic acid, citric acid, sorbic acid, yeasts, ammonium sulphate, sulphites
- Dark yellow color with golden reflections
- Full-bodied palate that expresses itself in a complex fruity and spicy aromatic bouquet
- Country of origin (Region)
- Canada (Quebec)
- Consumer advice
- Serve chilled between 6 and 8 ° C or at room temperature between 16 and 18 ° C
- Drink now or can age up to 10 years. Once opened, can be kept for up to 10 days in the fridge.
- 180 g / l
- 13 medals
- Legal Notice
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation. The consumption of alcoholic beverages during pregnancy, even in small quantities, can have serious consequences on the health of the child.
- Liquor sales
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you have the required legal age and the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
For orders over 99 €
Tax and customs included
Customer service 7/7
Quick response to your requests
Safe purchase guarantee