- Reduced price
Maple & Raspberry Rosé from Domaine Labranche
A This beautiful pale pink wine with golden reflections and a surprising taste is a product of the Canadian terroir. It is produced by Domaine Labranche in Quebec. At the same time maple grove, orchard and vineyard, Domaine Labranche offers a rosé wine made from maple sap, maple syrup, raspberry, with distinctive aromas of caramelized red fruits. It is fermented in a stainless steel tank for 3 months, then bottled and stored horizontally on slats for 9 months at temperatures varying between 10°C to 14°C.
- Type of product
- Maple rosé wine
- Alcohol level
- 11.5 % Flight
- Weight with packaging
- 1.2 KG
- 750 ml
- Dominant aromas of raspberry, red fruits with a touch of maple.
- Maple sap, maple syrup, raspberry, mastic acid, tactic acid, citric acid, sobriquet acid, yeasts, ammonium sulphate and sulphites.
- Amber color with copper highlights
- Deliciously fruity and fresh on the palate
- Country of origin (Region)
- Canada (Quebec)
- Consumer advice
- Serve chilled between 6 and 8 ° C or at room temperature between 16 and 18 ° C
- Legal Notice
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation. The consumption of alcoholic beverages during pregnancy, even in small quantities, can have serious consequences on the health of the child.
- Liquor sales
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you have the required legal age and the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
Based on 7 reviews
I haven't tasted it yet (Translated review)
Great discovery for us, very good (Translated review)
A pleasant discovery (Translated review)
Medium a little too sweet. But can be used as an accompaniment to a Canadian meal (Translated review)
I haven't tried it yet. (Translated review)
It surprises at the first sip but pleasantly surprised. The taste is very pleasant (Translated review)
For orders over 99 €
Tax and customs included
Customer service 7/7
Quick response to your requests
Safe purchase guarantee