- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Free
- Total €0.00
St- Ambroise maple beer - Mcauslan
Active since 1989, McAuslan is a major figure in the brewing industry in Canada. Since then, the Quebec brewery has become a reference brand in the country, but also internationally. Among his finest creations, it is impossible not to mention the refreshing St-Ambroise maple beer. Brewed in facilities that respect the environment, this sweet beverage with natural ingredients will delight the finest fans of amber beer.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you are of legal age and have the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
- Alcohol level
- 4.5 % Flight
- 341 ml
- Water, malted barley, crystal malt, toasted wheat, natural maple flavor, hops, Quebec maple syrup
- Country of origin (Region)
- Legal Notice
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation. The consumption of alcoholic beverages during pregnancy, even in small quantities, can have serious consequences on the health of the child.
- Liquor sales
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you have the required legal age and the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
Based on 19 reviews
A delight, with real maple syrup from Canada and not the one sold in France. You have to try it. (Translated review)
Very good beer with a subtle taste (Translated review)
++++ (Translated review)
I love it (Translated review)
Not to my taste. Some friends liked it (Translated review)
Excellent (Translated review)
For orders over 99 €
Return 100% free
for 30 days
Customer service 7/7
Quick response to your requests
Safe purchase guarantee