- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Free
- Total €0.00
Beer St- Ambroise Apricot
This watery Canadian beer is flavored with apricot, and it has fruity final notes. Its fine white foam is placed on a beautiful yellow dress with gold accents. On the nose, we detect sweet and malty aromas, with notes of spices, fruit and apricot. We then detect a taste of cereals, spices and fruits in the mouth. The St-Ambroise Abricot is very slightly bitter. We discover just a small hint of bitterness thanks to a high fermentation. It leaves an aftertaste of apricot and grains.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you are of legal age and have the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
- Alcohol level
- 5 % Flight
- 341 ml
- Water, malted barley, malted wheat, hops, apricot essence (1%)
- Country of origin (Region)
- Legal Notice
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation. The consumption of alcoholic beverages during pregnancy, even in small quantities, can have serious consequences on the health of the child.
- Liquor sales
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you have the required legal age and the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
Based on 3 reviews
Good flavored beer (Translated review)
Good Quebec beer (Translated review)
Same as (Translated review)
For orders over 99 €
Return 100% free
for 30 days
Customer service 7/7
Quick response to your requests
Safe purchase guarantee