Blanche de Chambly beer from the Unibroue brewery in Quebec
Quebec beer Blanche de Chambly
A White beer Belgian type. The Chambly white is a flavored beer with dried orange peel and coriander seeds. Only 5 % alcohol. This beer has received numerous international awards with more than 38 medals.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you have the required legal age and the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
- Type of product
- Belgian white beer
- To be consumed as young as possible
- Alcohol level
- 5 % Flight
- 341 ml
- White, creamy
- Water, malted BARLEY, malted WHEAT, Sugar, Hops, Malt extract, Yeast, Curacao, Coriander seeds
- White straw
- Country of origin (Region)
- Canada (Quebec)
- Classic Unibroue
- Consumer advice
- Serve between 4 and 6 ° C
- 38 medals
- Legal Notice
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation. The consumption of alcoholic beverages during pregnancy, even in small quantities, can have serious consequences on the health of the child.
- Liquor sales
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you have the required legal age and the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
Based on 3 reviews
Very good beer (Translated review)
Not tasted for my belly will keep you posted (Translated review)
I know it well, so ok. but I'm desperate to get some white and blonde from Pitt Caribou... in the meantime I'm enjoying the Chambly (Translated review)
For orders over 99 €
Tax and customs included
Customer service 7/7
Quick response to your requests
Safe purchase guarantee