Quebec amber maple syrup - Can of 540 ml
The right maple syrup at the best price
The canned maple (metal box) is widely used in Canada.
Quebec maple syrup rich and premium taste with a beautiful amber color. the amber maple syrup is most popular with consumers. Its manufacture is carried out in the Mario maple forest in Quebec.
You can use it in your maple syrup-based recipes, on your pancakes, cakes.
A real treat!
- Type of product
- Amber maple syrup
- Metal cane
- 723 g
- Weight with packaging
- 777 g
- Product dimension
- Length: 11 cm, Height: 21 cm, Depth: 5 cm
- 540 ml
- 100 pure amber maple syrup %, no added sugars, no colorings, no artificial flavors
- Rich and delicate taste, amber and robust
- Gluten free, dairy free, peanut free and nut free
- Country of origin (Region)
- Canada (Quebec)
- La petite cabane à sucre de Quebec
- Eastern Townships
- Serve hot or at room temperature
- Consumer advice
- Use in savory or sweet recipes, cakes, waffles, pancakes, dressings, marinades, ice cream cups, etc.
- In a dry place away from light, keep it in the refrigerator after opening the product.
- Nutritional values
- For 60ml or Calories: 220 / Fat: 0 g / Sodium: 0 g / Carbohydrates: 54 g of which sugars: 48 g / Proteins: 0 g
- Legal Notice
- For your health, practice regular physical activity
Based on 160 reviews
not yet open (Translated review)
Perfect (Translated review)
Excellent, the same as the one bought on the spot a few years ago (Translated review)
A great product... (Translated review)
Very good (Translated review)
Excellent gift (Translated review)
For orders over 99 €
Tax and customs included
Customer service 7/7
Quick response to your requests
Safe purchase guarantee