- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Free
- Total €0.00
Amaretto with maple syrup April
Amaretto made with maple syrup from Mariana
An Italian classic revisited through the Quebec terroir. It is directly inspired by traditional Italian amaretto recipes.
Arvil is the Quebec amaretto that incorporates several elements of its gastronomy, such as maple syrup and the mythical balsam.
It has a smooth and unctuous texture on the palate with a small note of vanilla, almonds and cherries; it then reveals accents of coconut and balsam fir. The finish gives warm notes of roasted coffee beans.
This amaretto contains:
- apricot kernels
- Maple syrup
- forest nuts
- coconut wex
- balsam myrtle
- Type of product
- Alcohol level
- 26 % Flight
- 750 ml
- Apricot kernels, maple syrup, forest nuts, coconut, balsam bayberry
- Maple syrup
- Country of origin (Region)
- Canada (Quebec)
- 3 medals
- Legal Notice
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation. The consumption of alcoholic beverages during pregnancy, even in small quantities, can have serious consequences on the health of the child.
- Liquor sales
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors, you certify that you have the required legal age and the legal capacity to be able to buy on this website.
Based on 5 reviews
Great product, better than the Italian one (Translated review)
Perfect (Translated review)
gift, A product that my son-in-law has been looking for since his trip to Canada. (Translated review)
The taste is well present, and friend had advised it to us and I advise it in my turn! (Translated review)
Nice discovery, a not bitter amaretto, very licorious with a subtle taste (Translated review)
For orders over 99 €
Return 100% free
for 30 days
Customer service 7/7
Quick response to your requests
Safe purchase guarantee